Surprise! It's a giveaway
Dear tea friends,
The gift giving season is upon us! To thank my existing newsletters subscribers and to welcome new ones, I've created two elegant calendars with the Tea Squirrel logo(*) to keep track of all your tea-related events of 2018! Two lucky winners will each receive one double-sided hanging bar calendar.
How to enter:
- If you're already a subscriber, you're automatically entered (hooray!).
- If you're not yet a subscriber, sign up for my newsletter using the form below or any other sign up form on The Tea Squirrel blog. You'll gain access to exclusive password-protected content for subscribers only (it's free and you can unsubscribe at any time).
- For an extra entry, leave a comment down below and tell me: "What would you like to see more of on The Tea Squirrel in the future?"
Detailed sweepstakes rules below.
You have time until Sunday December 17th at 9 pm PST. Good luck!
(*) Calendar design by Minted artists Toast & Laurel and Carolyn MacLaren, The Tea Squirrel logo is my own property. This giveaway is not sponsored by Minted nor by their artists.
The Tea Squirrel 2017 SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Tea Squirrel 2017 SWEEPSTAKES (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on Wednesday December 6th 2017 at 2 pm PST and ends on Sunday December 17th at 9 pm PST (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Anna Mariani / The Tea Squirrel ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the Contiguous United States who are 21 or older (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize n.1: one winner will receive 1 HANGING BAR CALENDAR (approximate retail value or "ARV": $29)
Grand Prize n.2: one winner will receive 1 HANGING BAR CALENDAR (approximate retail value or "ARV": $29)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the Contiguous United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing up for The Tea Squirrel newsletter, using one of the SIGN UP forms which can be found above and throughout the website http://teasquirrel.com/, in the sidebar and at the end of each blog post. It’s free and you can unsubscribe at any time. Current subscribers are automatically entered. One additional entry for submitting a comment to this blog post to answer the question: "What would you like to see more of on the blog The Tea Squirrel in the future?".
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on Sunday December 17th after the Promotion Period has ended by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 1 day of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: The winner list will be posted on this page after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Anna Mariani, The Tea Squirrel, P.O. Box 425954, San Francisco, CA 94142